“Quayle Munro has a long-standing and deep network of relationships in our sectors of focus. We provide senior-level attention throughout the transaction process, and access to our extensive list of contacts.”
Tara has been with Quayle Munro since 2009 and has spent her career working in international media and technology corporate finance. She has an extensive track record working with B2B data & analytics and software companies and entrepreneurs across a wide range of industry verticals.
Recent concluded transactions include:
- The sale of MAKE to Verisk Analytics
- The sales of RigData, MVS, SBB Group and Bentek Energy to S&P Global Platts
- The sale of RISQ to Sterling Talent Solutions
- The acquisition of ITG Investment Research (RS Energy) by Warburg Pincus
- The sale of UTV Media’s Juice FM to Global Radio
- The sales of PFC Energy and the Chemical and Energy Portfolio of Access Intelligence to IHS
- The sale of StyleSight to WGSN (part of Top Right Group) and the sale of a majority stake in Cath Kidston to TA Associates
- The recapitalisation of Wood Mackenzie by Hellman & Friedman
- The sale of Point Carbon to Thomson Reuters
- The sale of New Energy Finance to Bloomberg
Tara started her career in the European Telecom, Media & Technology team at Citigroup in London. Tara graduated from Bristol University with a degree in Economics & Finance.